Tuesday, April 7, 2009

24 - by the by

To: the goat herd
Subject: 24 - by the by 
Date: Tue 7 Apr 2009 18:29:05 -0600

make sure that you read ALL the way to the END of this message for some special links . . .

------------ 


Happee traelz two u, untell we meets agane.
Happee traelz two u, kep smilen untell than.
Hoo karez a bouts the kloudz whin whare twogetter?
Jest sangz a sawng n brang the sunnee waethur.
Happee traelz two u, untell we meets agane.
 



------------

well now, good ole deuw sure a nuff did made 2008 a very interesten year fer me. "the 21st century global adventures of deuw" all began with that first spam email from mr jon kertuss on january 31st, 2008. at that time, i had no ideer what an amazen tale that this hare story wood become.


each of the 
segments, 
chapters, 
episodes, 
whatever you want 
to call them, 
came from the bottom 
of a bottle 
of wine.



and as you've noticed by now, 
there are a lot of segments, 
chapters, episodes, whatever.

 
so many a bottle of wine was consumed 
during the writing of 
"the 21st century global adventures of deuw" 
for inspiration, 
intoxication,            
creativity,                        
inventive composition,                                    
humorousness (hiccup), 
comicalness (hiccough hickup), 
and cackling laughter (heehaw). 


there was many a time that i would hurriedly chug down a whole bottle just to get to the bottom of it and find out what hilarity deuw would present next. plus i found that it greatly helped to be in a wine-state-of-mind in order to write awl uv thus hare deuw-speek.

you probably 
noticed 
right off 
that 
deuw is 
the least likely character 
to ever win 
a spelling bee.

he writes 
"awl fonetikal liek" 

and if my spell checker had practically every word underlined in red then i felt that i had written down all of deuw's words correctly. here's something interesting that i observed early on: deuw is especially fond of the vowels "e" and "u" and for some reason never used the letter "y" - i asked him about that once and he got all hostile, not mean or angry but just very upset. he told me that he had his "reesunz n thoze reesunz wuz pearsunel" and he "dunt wont two tawk bowt et" and to "jist miend uwr owen biznes" so i've not approached that topic again. but he does just absolutely love the letter "w" - why he puts "w" into words like no one else possibly could. of course, i have noticed that since he rec'd that their dikshuneery from lil ms gennie-lou, hiz spielin uv werdz haz greetly emproved.

and through the writing of this story, deuw and i have become good ole drinkin' buddies - he sips his shine and i sips my wine and we just have us such a gewd ole tiem owt thare en pig swamp holler. we still get to laughen sooo hard bout awl tham thare krazee gowenz own. et awl iz jest sech a grate tiem. i hope you enjoyed!!!

cencerelee scottE-deuw









by the by, i also hoped that y'all enjoyed the music appreciation class of kensus toonz. 


it was so very interesten to see the various videos of their music spannin 20 years. 


youtube is amazen!!! why you ken jest fiend anythang owt thare own tha enternat.

and special thanks two 
lew dite 
four his kontreebeuwshuns 
uv 
spashell mewzik:

"clementine" in 13 - shuer nuff evree dae (deuw's mowest faveriet sawng)
"You Are My Sunshine" in 21 - after glow
"Christmas 2008 (At Home For Christmas Day)" in 2008 - tis the seesun ya know
note: you can find the links to his music on the blog under the side bar: places to visit / sites to see.
 


copyright © 2009 - 940farms - all rights reserved 



Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Mr. Bojangles 
http://youtu.be/f8PiINjCYSs 


happy trails to you 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-nIBUuiMtA 
i thinks thet i iz in luv wit belle star 

Kansas - The Wall  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQNkI94mpg 

the lyrics can be found in the "comments" section of the blog posting.


18 comments:

scottE-deuw said...

Kansas - The Wall

I'm woven in a fantasy, I can't believe the things I see
The path that I have chosen now has led me to a wall
And with each passing day I feel a little
more like something dear was lost
But it rises now before me, a dark and silent barrier between,
All I am, and all that I was ever meant to be
It's just a travesty, towering,
Marking off the boundaries my spirit would erase

To pass beyond is what I seek, I fear that I may be too weak
And those are few who've seen it through to glimpse the other side,
But the promised land is waiting like a maiden that is soon to be a bride
The moment is a masterpiece, the weight of indecision's in the air
It's standing there, the symbol and the sum of all that's me
It's just a travesty, towering,
Blocking out the light and blinding me
I want to see

Gold and diamonds cast a spell, it's not for me I know it well
The riches that I seek are waiting on the other side
There's more that I can measure in the treasure of the love that I can find
And though it's always been with me, I must tear down the Wall and let it be
All I am, and all that I was ever meant to be, in harmony
Shining true and smiling back at all who wait to cross
THERE IS NO LOSS


Kansas - The Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQNkI94mpg

Anonymous said...

April 8, 2009 11:19:31 AM CDT
biker mama wrote:

This sounds an awful lot like good-bye. Boo hoo

Big laughs big bro. Thanks!

J

PS: I wonder why Deuw doesn’t like “y”…hmmmmmmm

scottE-deuw said...

April 8, 2009 11:27:36 AM CDT
scotte-deuw wrote:

heya sweetie!!!

did ya listen to:

happy trails to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-nIBUuiMtA
i thinks thet i iz in luv wit belle star

Anonymous said...

April 8, 2009 11:41:14 AM CDT
biker mama wrote:

I saw the link, but figured I knew the song...then I watched it. HOW DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF???? Too hilarious. I guess everyone wants their 15 minutes (or 1:05 minutes) of fame. Ha ha

Gotta luv Belle Star's hair of course.

scottE-deuw said...

April 8, 2009 11:59:42 AM CDT
scotte-deuw wrote:

yes, belle's hair is sooo cool, even for 1991. but it's her high note singin that really turns me on. i'd read somewhere that that was a cable access show somewhere in georgia - i jest luv her akcent y'all.

for the sign-off of the "21st century global adventures of deuw" i wanted to use "happy trails" and i found a bunch of listings on youtube with roy rogers and dale evans bet nut jest eggzaktly whut i wuz a lookin four. i spent months going back and checking out certain listings but something in that holler place in my head told me to keep looking. so i did a search for "happy trails" on youtube and low and behold, there was belle star. i thought her singing was the most appropriate for deuw's story. i've listened to her sing that song dozens of times in the past few weeks and it just cracks me up every time!!!

Anonymous said...

April 8, 2009 12:02:29 PM CDT
biker mama wrote:

Her little giggle was kinda cute too!

and yes, her and companions on that horse are sooo appropriate. Maybe deuw and belle star should hook up...........

Anonymous said...

Howdy

This forum rocks.. I really liked it...

Chaoo

[URL=http://www.vpnmaster.com][IMG]http://openvpn.net/archive/openvpn-users/2005-05/pngd55nFojmJX.png[/IMG][/URL]

MESS said...

Y'all crazy! Love the blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello guys,

What online zines do you read and would recommend?

For all you ska folks out there I recommend The Enough Fanzine. It is one of the first rock ezines on the www.

They have throusands of reviews from the most independent bands all over the world. Check them out online: [url=http://www.enoughfanzine.com]Enough Fanzine[/url]. Best of it all, they are 100% non-profit and just helping the scene!

Looking forward to your recommendations.

Regards!

Anonymous said...

Whats up dude

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Yo Brothers

Looks 4 sure like www.blogger.com really could be a righteous forum for me
I am content to have discovered it.


This made me smile and hopefully after your last post it will do the same for you: Earth first! (We’ll strip-mine the other planets later). :


Lol!

Anybody like Texting


Looking forward to a good long membership here!

Texas,Willis

Anonymous said...

wonderful post, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Nice post, thanks. I signed up to your rss feed!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since Im more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys Ive added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

Anonymous said...

very nice post - simple but very informative

buy backlinks

Anonymous said...

You present a provocative argument! Good job with this blog post

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
[url=http://www.citysquash.org/member/53868/ ]pink ribbon merchandise[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading
through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other
blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
Thanks!

Here is my homepage; click here